Make your home office space special to you with the colours of your favourite Bundesliga clubs through our special screen backgrounds.
Here's a quick how-to:
- Click one of the links of your choice and accept the disclaimer before downloading your photo.
- In Zoom, click the upward arrow next to the video button to choose your virtual background.
- Select the photo from your downloads and choose "mirror my video" so the images appear correctly.
Teams will roll out a custom background tool in May but if you can't wait, here's another way to do it - but watch out, it's quite fiddly...
- On a Windows PC, backgrounds are downloaded by the Teams client and stored within %APPDATA%MicrosoftTeamsBackgrounds folder, and within this is a folder named Uploads.
- And on a Mac, backgrounds are stored within the Microsoft Teams client folder, within ~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/Teams/Backgrounds.
- In both cases, images must be placed in the "Uploads" folder within Backgrounds.
- The next time you join a meeting and select Background Effects, you'll see the new backgrounds available for selection.
There are nine Bundesliga images and two per club:
Note: Bundesliga 2 fans don't worry, pictures for your favourite clubs are coming shortly!