FC Augsburg head to 1. FC Köln on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT) looking to build on their two-match unbeaten run and continue their climb up the table.
- Köln have gone four games without losing (one win, three draws) and can now equal their record under Peter Stöger of five games unbeaten (achieved in April/May 2015).
- After the 4-0 win in Stuttgart, Augsburg kept a clean sheet for the second game running against Wolfsburg for the first time this season.
- Köln already have 20 points on the board: more than they have had at this stage of the season in all but one of the last 15 campaigns (in 2000/01, they had 21).
- The Billy Goats already have one point more than they had in the whole of the first half of last season.
- Augsburg would equal a club record of three games in a row without conceding if they come away with another clean sheet.
- Köln's Anthony Modeste has not scored in seven matches, with only defender Dominic Maroh on target in that period of time.
- There have not been as few goals in any other stadium in the Bundesliga this season than the nine scored in the RheinEnergieStadion; the last two have ended goalless.
Köln: Horn - Risse, Maroh, Heintz, Hector - Lehmann (c), Vogt - Osako, Bittencourt, Gerhardt - Modeste
Augsburg: Hitz - Verhaegh (c), Callsen-Bracker, Klavan, Max - Baier - Esswein, Kohr, Koo, Caiuby - Bobadilla
Absentees: Hong (fitness), Parker (fitness), Werner (pelvic injury)