@Bundesliga_EN's Twitter followers have voted for Andre Schürrle as the top-flight's player of the month for March.
The FIFA World Cup winner scooped 37 percent of users' votes after a month in which he found the net four times for VfL Wolfsburg, including a brilliant hat-trick against local rivals Hannover 96.
SV Werder Bremen legend Claudio Pizarro came second in the poll with 32 percent of the votes, with TSG 1899 Hoffenheim's Andrej Kramaric third (22 percent) and Borussia Mönchengladbach's Raffael fourth (nine percent).
Remind yourself of Schürrle and the other candidates' feats below...
PLAYER OF THE MONTH— Bundesliga (@Bundesliga_EN) March 21, 2016
Who do you think has shone brightest in March? Vote now!https://t.co/JBQ9ze9Zjx
Andre Schürrle (VfL Wolfsburg)
- Hit the net three times against Hannover 96 to complete a stylish hat-trick on Matchday 24.
- Saved Wolfsburg's blushes with a brilliant last-minute equaliser against SV Darmstadt 98 on Matchday 27.
- Registered an assist in the win over Borussia Mönchengladbach on Matchday 25.
Watch below: Schürrle hat-trick sinks Hannover
Claudio Pizarro (SV Werder Bremen)
- Scored a total of five goals in three games.
- Became SV Werder Bremen's all-time joint top scorer with 101 Bundesliga goals for the club.
- Netted a hat-trick against Bayer 04 Leverkusen to open his March account.
- Scored an exquisite half-volley to sink Hannover 96 on Matchday 25.
Andrej Kramaric (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim)
- Has found his feet after arriving on loan from Leicester City FC in January.
- Has been involved in at least one goal in all four of Hoffenheim's games in March.
- Has scored in his last three matches.
Raffael (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- Has scored three goals in four games this month.
- Curled in a wonderful strike from more than 35 metres against Eintracht Frankfurt on Matchday 26.