Frankfurt: Hradecky - Chandler, Abraham (c), Ordonez, Oczipka - Gacinovic, Mascarell - Rebic, Fabian - Hrgota, Barkok
Coach: Niko Kovac
Absentees: Anderson (knee), Hasebe (knee), Meier (heel), Medojevic (light training), Vallejo (thigh)
Augsburg: Hitz - Verhaegh (c), Gouweleeuw, Hinteregger, Max - Danso, Baier - Schmid, Halil Altintop, Usami - Ji
Coach: Manuel Baum
Absentees: Caiuby (knee), Framberger (knee), Gouweleeuw (knee), Kohr (suspended), Koo (suspended), Moravek (thigh), Bobadilla (calf), Finnbogason (suspended)
- Eintracht Frankfurt are currently on the longest winless run in the league, having failed to win any of their last ten (D3, L7).
- The Eagles have only suffered a longer run once in their Bundesliga history (16 games in 1983/84).
- Augsburg halted their freefall last time out with a victory (2-1 vs. Cologne) after six consecutive winless games.
- Die Fuggerstädter have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 Bundesliga outings – the longest run in their top-flight history.
- The Bavarians have lost their last three away games without scoring a goal and conceding 11. They are now at risk of equalling a negative club record of four consecutive games on the road without finding the back of the net.
- The absence of Ja-Cheol Koo is a painful blow to Augsburg, as they are yet to win this season without him in the starting XI (D4, L3).