Augsburg - Newly-promoted SV Darmstadt 98 remain unbeaten away from home this season, and will hope to add FC Augsburg to their impressive list of successes so far (kick-off Saturday 15:30 CEST/13:30 GMT).
This is the first time that Augsburg and Darmstadt have played each other in the Bundesliga.
- Darmstadt remain unbeaten after three away games, despite having travelled to sides competing in European competition. Dirk Schuster's side drew at FC Schalke 04 (1-1), won in Leverkusen (0-1) and then snatched a point with a last-minute leveller in Dortmund (2-2).
- Augsburg have already suffered three home defeats this season - they lost just four times at the WWK ARENA in the whole 2014/15 campaign.
- Markus Weinzierl's side are, however, unbeaten in their last 12 competitive meetings with Darmstadt.
- Darmstadt's Konstantin Rausch has scored three of his 12 Bundesliga goals against Augsburg, more than against any other side.
- Dominik Stroh-Engel has scored all 18 penalties he has taken as a professional.
- Sandro Wagner stepped up for the late spot-kick against 1. FSV Mainz 05 last time out and missed for the third time in six attempts.
Augsburg: Hitz - Verhaegh, Callsen-Bracker, Klavan, Max - Baier, Kohr - Koo, Halil Altintop, Esswein - Bobadilla
Darmstadt: Mathenia - Garics, Sulu, Caldirola, Junior Diaz - Gondorf - Heller, Rausch, Rosenthal - Wagner, Stroh-Engel