Click here to make use of your three Official Fantasy Bundesliga transfers before Matchday 19!Click here to make sure your Official Fantasy Bundesliga team is in order for Matchday 24!
Frankfurt have slipped to defeat on each of their last seven visits to the Allianz Arena, failing to score on their last four, and most recently won there in November 2000. With Cologne lurking just two points behind ahead of MD24, Niko Kovac's sixth-placed men require at least a repeat of the battling 2-2 draw they secured against the Bundesliga's record champions earlier in the season.
Frankfurt's problem is that the Bayern side they hosted in mid-October were not then in full flight. Now, it is the Eagles' wings that risk being clipped. With UEFA Champions League progress secured in midweek, Carlo Ancelotti's men will turn the full and formidable force of their abilities back to domestic matters with embellishing their seven-point lead at the top of the table their primary goal.
- Bayern have not lost in the Bundesliga immediately after playing in the Champions League since 2014/15.
- Bayern captain Philipp Lahm has had more touches of the ball than any other player since data collection records began. He needs just 16 more to reach the 300,000-touch mark.
- Rafinha has had the second highest number of touches of all currently active Bundesliga players (22,283).
- Frankfurt have lost eight and drawn three of their last 11 Bundesliga meetings with Bayern.
- Last-gasp goals from Juvhel Tsoumou and Martin Fenin gave Frankfurt their most recent win over Bayern, back on 20 March 2010.
- Frankfurt last picked up points home and away to Bayern in a single season in 1995/96.