Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez will be out to break his goal-scoring duck for 2016 when Bayer 04 Leverkusen welcome struggling Hannover 96 to the BayArena on Saturday afternoon (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
The Mexico international drew blank as Die Werkself were held to a 1-1 draw by lowly TSG 1899 Hoffenheim last weekend, but has only ever gone two matches without scoring on one occasion as a Leverkusen player.
Hannover certainly have their work cut out, meanwhile. Aside from Chicharito finding the net 11 times in the Bundesliga this term, the Reds have lost their last four on the spin and currently sit bottom of the standings.
Goals: 0-1 Calhanoglu (18')
A trademark set-piece from Turkey international playmaker Hakan Calhanoglu gave Leverkusen all three points at the HDI Arena.
Matchday 19 - match facts
- Hannover's four-match losing streak is currently the longest in the Bundesliga.
- Hannover are bottom of the Rückrunde standings for the first time since 1989.
- Leverkusen are facing the Bundesliga's bottom club for the second week in a row. Last time out they drew 1-1 with TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.
- Leverkusen beat Borussia Mönchengladbach 5-0 in their last outing at the BayArena, but have not won two successive home games all season.
- Hannover threw away a one-goal lead for a season-high fourth time against SV Darmstadt 98 on Matchday 18.
- Ten of the 21 goals Leverkusen have conceded this season have come from set pieces.
- Thomas Schaaf's last Bundesliga win came against Leverkusen on the final day of 2014/15 for Eintracht Frankfurt. However, he has not won in Leverkusen since triumphing there with SV Werder Bremen in May 2008.
Leverkusen: Leno - Jedvaj, Tah, Toprak, Wendell - Bellarabi, Kramer, Kampl, Calhanoglu - Kießling, Hernandez
Absentees: Hilbert (muscle tear), Aranguiz (Achilles tendon), Boenisch (muscle tear), Bender (light training)
Hannover: Zieler - Sakai, Marcelo, Gülselam, Prib - Yamaguchi, Hoffmann - Schmiedebach, Prib - Almeida, Szalai
Absentees: Kiyotake (light training), Benschop (knee), Andreasen (ankle), Sane, Schulz (both suspended), Sorg (knee)