FC Bayern München will be keen to bounce back from their first defeat of the season and clinch the Herbstmeisterschaft by beating Bavarian rivals FC Ingolstadt 04 in the first-ever meeting between the sides in the Bundesliga on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
This is the first Bundesliga meeting between these two clubs.
- Bayern against Ingolstadt becomes the 84th different fixture in the history of the Bundesliga.
- The league leaders have played against a total of 51 clubs in the Bundesliga to date, with Ingolstadt becoming their 52nd opponents.
- Bayern do not have a negative overall record against any of the 51 clubs they have faced in the Bundesliga.
- The top-flight newcomers have met Bayern before, but lost 6-0 in the DFB Cup in 2011.
- FCI were formed in 2004 and that 6-0 reverse remains their biggest ever defeat (together with a loss by the same scoreline to Saarbrücken).
- That was Bayern's biggest win in the DFB Cup in the last decade, yet it was only 1-0 at half-time.
Bayern: Neuer - Lahm (c), Boateng, Benatia, Rafinha - Alonso, Martinez - Müller, Vidal, Coman - Lewandowski
Absentees: Alaba (ankle), Bernat (muscle), Costa (thigh), Götze (fitness), Robben (calf)
Ingolstadt: Özcan – Levels, Matip (c), Hübner, Bauer – Groß, Roger, Christiansen – Lex, Leckie, Hinterseer
Absentees: Danilo (fitness), Engel (knee), Suttner (broken foot), Hartmann (hip), Morales (suspended)