FC Bayern München's unbeaten record in the Bundesliga will be put to the test by Hertha Berlin this weekend, with the Old Lady looking to continue their own excellent start to the season on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
- If Bayern win and Dortmund fail to pick up three points, the Reds can wrap up the unofficial title of autumn champions this weekend.
- Bayern have won all seven home games this season, scoring 28 and conceding just three.
- Hertha have won their last two away matches.
- Since Pal Dardai took charge of the Old Lady, Hertha have conceded just 29 goals, second only to Bayern in that time period.
- Bayern have won their last eight meetings with Hertha, scoring 26 goals in the process.
- In the last 11 head-to-heads, an average of over four goals per game have been scored (35-10 for Bayern).
- Hertha's last win over Bayern in Munich dates back 38 years, when they won 2-0 in October 1977.
Bayern: Neuer - Benatia, Javi Martinez, Boateng - Lahm, Xabi Alonso - Robben, Vidal, Coman - Müller, Lewandowski
Hertha: Jarstein – Regäsel, Langkamp, Brooks, Plattenhardt – Skjelbred, Lustenberger – Weiser, Darida, Haraguchi – Kalou