Hannover 96 will hope for an upturn in their home form when they meet FC Ingolstadt 04 at the HDI Arena on Saturday (15:30CET/14:30GMT), with the visitors boasting one of the league's best away records.
- Ingolstadt are the better of the two clubs promoted to the Bundesliga last season (the other being SV Darmstadt 98), and occupy a place in the top half of the table after 13 games.
- The Bavarians picked up their biggest ever Bundesliga win on Matchday 13 – a 3-1 triumph over their fellow newcomers.
- With 19 points after 13 matches, only Eintracht Frankfurt (twice) have been relegated at the end of the season, which augurs well for the Bavarians.
- Unbeaten in three, Ingolstadt are third in the away form table, with three wins, three draws and only one defeat.
- Hannover have picked up fewer points than anybody else at home this season – just three.
- This is the 882nd fixture in the history of the Bundesliga.
Hannover: Zieler – Sakai, Marcelo, Schulz, Albornoz – Andreasen, Sane – Bech, Kiyotake, Karaman - Sobiech
Ingolstadt: Özcan – Levels, Hübner, Matip, Suttner – Groß, Roger, Bregerie, Morales – Hartmann, Hinterseer