- Aubameyang voted your November Player on the Month.
- Gabon star with six goals in three games.
- Wins poll ahead of Forsberg, Thiago and Kolasinac.
The Gabon star was the runaway winner of the monthly poll, after striking six times in three appearances in November to move top of Germany’s, and indeed Europe’s, goalscoring charts on 13 goals.
Aubameyang scooped the Matchday 10 #BLMVP gong after scoring four goals for the first time in his career in the 5-2 win over Hamburger SV on Matchday 10. The African megastar defended his crown on Matchday 11 thanks to his match-winner in Der Klassiker against FC Bayern München, and was on target in a losing effort to Eintracht Frankfurt a week later.
- Top goalscorer in November with five goals.
- The Bundesliga's current top scorer on 13 goals.
- Was the only player to score in all three fixtures.
Thiago Alcantara opened the scoring for FC Bayern München in the record titleholders' narrow 2-1 win over Bayer 04 Leverkusen on Matchday 12. The Spain international's goal just past the half-hour mark set Bayern on their way to a much-needed victory in Munich, which ended a run of three competitive games without a win and closed the gap on surprise Bundesliga leaders RB Leipzig to three points.
- Scored his first ever header in the Bundesliga on Matchday 12.
- Completed 90 minutes in each of Bayern's three fixtures.
- Won 69 per cent of his challenge in the win over Leverkusen.
RB Leipzig's Emil Forsberg enjoyed a month to remember in November. The Sweden international kicked things off with a goal and two assists in the Matchday 10 win over 1. FSV Mainz 05 and helped Leipzig turn the tables on Leverkusen a week later with another goal and assist. The 25-year-old was at his creative best in Freiburg last time out, too, laying on goals for Timo Werner and Marcel Sabitzer.
- Had a direct hand in seven of Leipzig's ten goals in November.
- Leads the Bundesliga with seven assists for the season.
- Leipzig have won all eight games in which Forsberg has started in the Bundesliga.
Thriving in the left-wing-back position, Kolasinac helped FC Schalke 04 win all three of their Bundesliga assignments in November. The 23-year-old chipped in with an assist against SV Werder Bremen and VfL Wolfsburg, before going one better against SV Darmstadt 98 on Matchday 12, netting only the second Bundesliga goal of his career.
- Scored his first goal of the season and his first at the VELTINS-Arena on Matchday 12.
- Had a hand in a goal in all three outings in November.
- Averaged a team-leading six crosses per game in November.