Cologne - EA Sports and FIFA 15 present a virtual prediction of Sunday’s Matchday 9 curtain closer between second-placed Borussia Mönchengladbach and league leaders FC Bayern München (kick-off 18:30 CET).
So crack open a snack or two and enjoy the video above, alongside some of the standout facts and figures this fixture has thrown up over the years.
- The sides meet occupying the top two places in the standings for the first time in over 40 years.
- Prior to 2014/15, Gladbach have only gone unbeaten in the first eight league matches of a season three times, and at the end of each campaign they were crowned champions.
- Bayern and Gladbach have played more passes than any other team in the Bundesliga this term. Pep Guardiola’s charges have found a team-mate 87 per cent of the time, while Foals have a completion rate of 82 per cent.
- Under coach Lucien Favre, Gladbach have never gone nine Bundesliga games without losing, so they have the chance to set a new record at Borussia-Park this weekend.
- Bayern defender can equal team-mate Franck Ribery’s record of going 49 Bundesliga games without defeat if the visitors pick up at least a draw.