Munich - FC Bayern München face Borussia Dortmund in Der Klassiker at the end of the week, but not before welcoming GNK Dinamo Zagreb to the Allianz Arena in the group stages of the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night (kick-off 20:45 CEST/ 18:45 GMT).
The Bundesliga leaders have won all seven of their top-flight assignments so far in 2015/16, and already top Champions League group F thanks to a commanding 3-0 victory away to Olympiacos FC on Matchday 1.
- Bayern have recorded nine successive wins in all competitions since losing the Supercup to VfL Wolfsburg on penalties.
- Robert Lewandowski has scored 14 goals in 11 outings for club and country in 2015/16.
- Bayern had a 100 per cent home record in last season's competition, scoring 22 goals in six matches.
- Bayern have never faced Croatian opposition in the Champions League.
- Dinamo had failed to win a single one of their 15 Champions League games proper before beating ten-man Arsenal 2-1 last time out.
- Dinamo are winless in ten matches against German opposition, losing eight and drawing two.
- Dinamo head coach Zoran Mamic represented VfL Bochum 1848, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, SpVgg Greuther Fürth, Rot-Weiss Ahlen and SV Eintracht Trier 05 as a player. His record against Bayern reads W0, D3, L2.
Bayern: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Alaba, Bernat - Thiago, Alonso - Costa, Müller, Götze - Lewandowski
Dinamo: Eduardo - Matel, Goncalo, Taravel, Pivaric - Ademi, Paulo Machado - Soudani, Rog, Junior Fernandes - Pjaca