With qualification for the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League as Group F winners already secured, FC Bayern München coach Pep Guardiola can afford to experiment when his side face GNK Dinamo Zagreb away in their final European fixture of the year on Wednesday night (kick-off 20:45CET/19:45GMT).
With Dinamo already out of European competition, the outcome of the match will have no bearing on their respective positions in the group. It is therefore the ideal occasion for Guardiola to rest his regulars and give game time to Franck Ribery, among others. The Frenchman marked his return from injury with a goal in the 3-1 defeat to Borussia Mönchengladbach at the weekend, and is now raring to go for a first start in almost nine months.
- Robert Lewandowski was on fire in the reverse fixture, netting a hat-trick in Bayern's 5-0 win.
- Dinamo will be bidding for their first victory over a German side in 12 attempts, with just two draws among their previous 11 clashes.
- No matter what happens, Dinamo will be saying farewell to Europe on Wednesday night, for the fifth time in as many group stage attempts.
- Guardiola's charges are the top scorers in the Champions League so far this season with 17 goals - three more than FC Barcelona, who have also won their group with a game to spare.
- Click here for an injury update from the Bayern camp.
- Bayern are on course for a fifth straight semi-final appearance in the Champions League.
- The Bavarians conceded three goals in the Bundesliga at the weekend – the first time they have shipped that many in a single game since losing 3-0 to Barcelona in the Champions League semi-final in May.
- The Bundesliga leaders have lost four of their last six away games in the Champions League.
MD15 highlights: Gladbach 3-1 Bayern
Dinamo: Eduardo - Ivo Pinto, Sigali, Taravel, Pivaric - Antolic, Paulo Machado - Soudani, Rog, Junior Fernandes - Henriquez
Bayern: Ulreich - Lahm, Benatia, Kirchhoff, Rafinha - Kimmich, Rode - Coman, Müller, Ribery - Lewandowski