Wolfsburg - With all four teams in UEFA Champions League Group B locked on three points after two matches, VfL Wolfsburg will be looking to make the most of home advantage when they welcome Dutch champions PSV Eindhoven to the Volkswagen Arena on Wednesday (kick-off: 20:45 CEST/18:45 GMT).
The Wolves suffered a narrow 2-1 defeat to Manchester United on Matchday 2, but have only lost twice on home soil in all competitions since March 2014.
- Wolfsburg have won their only two fixtures against Dutch opposition on home turf, last triumphing over sc Heerenveen 5-1 in the group stages of the 2008/09 UEFA Cup. The only remaining players from that victory among the Wolves' current pack are Diego Benaglio and Marcel Schäfer.
- PSV have won only one of their 17 outings away to Bundesliga clubs, drawing four and losing the other 12.
- The Eindhoven club's head coach Philip Cocu was part of the side that knocked SV Werder Bremen out of the 1995/96 UEFA Cup and the side that lost 3-0 at FC Schalke 04 in the group stages of the 2005/06 Champions League.
- Wolfsburg striker Bas Dost faced PSV nine times during his days as a Heracles Almelo and Heerenveen player (D1, L8).
- PSV's Luuk de Jong (Borussia Mönchengladbach), Jeffrey Bruma (Hamburger SV) and Andres Guardado (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) have all played in Germany.
- PSV have won only one of their last ten away matches in the Champions League (D1, L8).
Wolfsburg: Benaglio - Träsch, Naldo, Dante, Rodriguez - Luiz Gustavo, Guilavogui - Caligiuri, Draxler - Kruse - Dost
PSV: Zoet - Brenet, Bruma, Moreno, Poulsen - Pröpper, Hendrix, Guardado - Narsingh, de Jong, Pereiro