Augsburg - FC Augsburg will be looking to put their recent troubles behind them as they take part in their first ever home game in European competition (kick-off 19:00 CEST / 17:00 GMT).
Markus Weinzierl's side suffered a 3-1 defeat to Athletic Bilbao in their opening Europa League game, and are looking for their first win in the competition. Victory would also allow Augsburg to put domestic troubles behind them. They have lost five of their first seven games in the Bundesliga, winning only once.
- Partizan have lost all of the seven games they have played in Germany, managing to score only twice. They have also lost their last five games against German opposition.
- The Belgrade team have played in 43 Champions League and Europa League group games in their history, but have won only three of them. The third success came this season, as they beat AZ Alkmaar 3-2 on the opening day.
- Augsburg may not be on their finest form, but Partizan are also struggling domestically. They have won only one of their last four league games.
- Markus Weinzierl's team are bottom of the group going into Matchday 2, but could conceivably move up to second with a win against Partizan.
- Piotr Trochowski will play a key role if Augsburg are to enjoy Europa League success this season. He was part of the Sevilla team which won the competition last season.
Augsburg: Hitz - Verhaegh, Callsen-Bracker, Klavan, Feulner - Baier - Kohr - Esswein, Altintop, Ji - Matavz
Partizan: Zivkovic - Subic, Fabricio, Balazic, Vulicevic - Lukic, Glavcic - Oumarou, Babovic, Zivkovic - Bojinov