Official Fantasy Bundesliga gives you the chance to prove you’re a Bundesliga expert. You’ve put together your original team but remember you can change that throughout the course of the season. bundesliga.com explains how transfers work.
Don't forget: This season, the Official Fantasy Bundesliga is also available for download from the App Store and Google Play!
Your team is not set in stone yet! Before the first game of the 2017/18 Bundesliga season on 18 August, you are able to make as many changes to your squad as you like. As soon as the first match kicks off, the rule changes to a limit of three transfers in the period between Matchdays.
The transfer window is open on all days without a match in the Bundesliga. No transfers are possible on Matchdays.
How transfer values change
Every played is assigned an initial value at the beginning of the season. These values change every Matchday depending on their performance in comparison to other players in the same position.
- 400,000 – 10 points or more above the average in that position
- 300,000 - 6 to 9 points above the average in that position
- 200,000 - 3 to 5 points above the average in that position
- No change - 0 to 2 points above the average in that position
- No change - 0 to 2 points below the average in that position
- 200,000 - 3 to 5 points below the average in that position
- 300,000 - 6 to 8 points below the average in that position
- 400,000 - 10 or more points below the average in that position
- -100,000 for any player who did not play on a particular Matchday
- -100,000 for any player who receives a red card (irrespective of his playing time)
- A player’s value cannot drop below 1,000,000
- The new values are calculated once all games on a Matchday are concluded.
Watch: Find out more about Official Fantasy Bundesliga star players