The first half of the 2015/16 Bundesliga season will go down in history. A whole host of records were smashed in one of the most spectacular Hinrunden of all time, and you voted FC Bayern München captain Philipp Lahm as your first-choice right-back.
The 32-year-old won by a landslide on our @Bundesliga_EN user poll, scooping 6,701 of 11,358 votes, and also got the thumbs-up from @bundesliga_de voters, ahead of Borussia Dortmund's Matthias Ginter, FC Augsburg's Paul Verhaegh and Hamburger SV's Gotuku Sakai.
Remember: The winner is the man who picks up the most votes from both the @Bundesliga_EN and @bundesliga_de polls combined.
Club: FC Bayern München
- Back in his more natural position out wide as part of a back four, the FC Bayern captain is enjoying a solid, albeit somewhat unspectacular season.
- Lahm is yet to have had a hand in a goal.
- The veteran remains a key cog in the record titleholder’s forward movement with 93 touches per game.
- He has misplaced just nine per cent of his passes.
- Click here to see the 2014 FIFA World Cup-winning skipper's first Bundesliga goal of the season.