The first half of the 2015/16 Bundesliga season will go down in history. A whole host of records were smashed in one of the most spectacular Hinrunden of all time. But who were the standout coaches? You picked Thomas Tuchel.
Borussia Dortmund boss Tuchel came out on top in the @bundesliga_EN poll, finishing ahead of FC Bayern München counterpart Pep Guardiola. It was Hertha Berlin boss Pal Dardai who overwhelmingly won the favours of the @bundesliga_de voters for his efforts in taking the capital club into third at the halfway stage, but Tuchel's 19 per cent in that poll was enough to earn him the place in the dug-out.
Club: FC Bayern München
- After Bayern's second-best Hinrunde of all-time, Guardiola is well placed to lead the club to a record fourth consecutive Bundesliga title.
- In Guardiola's 85 Bundesliga matches as coach, Bayern have now kept 50 clean sheets.
Club: Borussia Dortmund
- Tuchel won his first 11 matches in all competitions after taking over from Jürgen Klopp.
- With eight wins and a draw at home in the first half of the season, Tuchel's Dortmund set a new club record.
- Dortmund finished the Hinrunde as top scorers in the league with 47 goals.
- Relive Tuchel's emphatic start to life in the BVB dugout here.
Club: Hertha Berlin
- After Hertha only escaped relegation on the final day of last season, Dardai has led the capital club to their best Hinrunde in seven years and kept them in the race for UEFA Champions League qualification.
Club: Borussia Mönchengladbach
- Schubert went an incredible ten matches unbeaten after taking over from Lucien Favre, leading the Foals from bottom of the table to the European qualification spots.
- That run included an impressive 3-1 victory over FC Bayern München on Matchday 15 - the champions' first defeat of the season.