- Sulu has scored seven Bundesliga goals this season
- The centre-back has been inspirational for Schuster's men
- Darmstadt were promoted to the top flight only last summer
Darmstadt's no-nonsense skipper is one of the main reasons why the Lilies - back in the Bundesliga following a 33-year absence - have not spent a single second in the relegation zone in 2015/16 and go into the five remaining rounds of fixtures with a four-point cushion on the bottom three.
See for yourselves what the 30-year-old centre-back brings to the table by hitting the play button on the video above.
- Sulu is the 2015/16 Bundesliga campaign's highest-scoring defender on seven goals.
- He made his Bundesliga debut, aged 29.
- The Heidelberg-born defender has won 64.4 per cent of his attempted challenges.