EA have been unveiling the top 100 ranked players, ahead of the game's full release on September 29.
Bayern striker Lewandowski sits sixth on the list with an overall rating of 91, one behind sweeper-keeper Neuer (92).
Luis Suarez (Barcelona, 92), Neymar (Paris-Saint Germain, 92), Lionel Messi (Barcelona, 93) and Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid, 94) complete the top five, while only one English Premier League player (Chelsea's Eden Hazard, 90) made it into the top ten.
Watch: All 30 of Lewandowski's 2016/17 Bundesliga goals
Lewandowski is widely regarded as one of the world's best strikers, having hit double figures in each of his last six Bundesliga campaigns - including 30 in 2015/16 and 2016/17.
Germany No.1 Neuer, a four-time IFFHS World's Best Goalkeeper, is the only shot-stopper in Bundesliga history in the plus-100 outings bracket to have conceded fewer goals (261) than appearances made (345).
Watch: Five things on Manuel Neuer
Bundesliga players in FIFA 18 top 100
5. Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich, 92)
6. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich, 91)
22. Thiago (Bayern Munich, 88)
24. Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich, 88)
26. Mats Hummels (Bayern Munich, 88)
33. Jerome Boateng (Bayern Munich, 88)
39. Arturo Vidal (Bayern Munich, 87)
47. Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich, 86)
58. James Rodriguez (Bayern Munich, 86)
61. Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich, 86)
62. Sokratis (Borussia Dortmund, 86)
64. Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund, 86)
65. Javi Martinez (Bayern Munich, 86)
67. David Alaba (Bayern Munich, 86)