Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Schalke and Eintracht Frankfurt went global this summer during the Bundesliga World Tour across Asia and the USA, playing a host of friendly matches and meeting their fans up close.
- July 8: Seattle Sounders 1-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
- July 14: San Jose Earthquakes 4-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
- July 15: Borussia Dortmund 3-2 Urawa Reds
- July 18: Eintracht Frankfurt 0-1 Columbus Crew
- July 18: Borussia Dortmund 3-1 AC Milan
- July 19: Schalke 3-2 Besiktas
- July 19: Bayern Munich 1-1 Arsenal (2-3 on penalties)
- July 21: Schalke 1-1 Inter Milan
- July 22: Bayern Munich 0-4 AC Milan
- July 25: Chelsea 2-3 Bayern Munich
- July 27: Bayern Munich 0-2 Inter Milan
World Tour updates
More Bundesliga World Tour
How did the Bundesliga World Tour come about? How long has it been running? Click on the link above to find out.
Bundesliga fans outside Germany will have a chance to meet their heroes this summer. click on the link above to find out more.