- Lewandowski voted your October POTM.
- The Bayern striker up to seven goals for the season with Augsburg brace.
- Edges out Modeste, Fabian and Calhanoglu.
Lewandowski has won the October Player of the Month competition with 43 per cent of the vote among Twitter users on @Bundesliga_EN. Anthony Modeste - Europe's leading scorer - was second, with Marco Fabian and Hakan Calhanoglu in third and fourth respectively.
The Poland captain now has seven goals in nine Bundesliga games to his name this term. Without a goal since Matchday 3, the Bayern faithful were beginning to question what was wrong with last season's top scorer. Lewy silenced any doubters at the WWK Arena, doing enough to win your #BLPOTM vote.
- Has scored 13 goals in 11 games against Augsburg - more than against any other club in the Bundesliga.
- Ended a five-game goal drought to pull up to seven goals for the season.
- Now has 100 Official Fantasy Bundesliga points – the second-most in the game.
Watch: Check out each of the candidates' standout moments from October:
The other candidates
The Frenchman’s second-half heroics took him to 11 goals for the season so far, four goals clear in the race to be Torschützenkönig at the end of the season, with seven coming in October alone. The Billy Goats moved back into the UEFA Champions League places thanks to Modeste’s efforts.
- Modeste has scored every 71 minutes he has played this season.
- His hat-trick against HSV was his first in the Bundesliga, having scored twice on five occasions previously.
- Not only is the 28-year-old currently the Bundesliga's top scorer, he has more Official Fantasy Bundesliga points than any other player with 108.
Mexican metronome Fabian was in fine form in October, scoring to snatch a draw for Frankfurt against champions Bayern before a pair of assists as Die Adler cruised past Hamburg.
For two weeks in a row Fabian was voted as your #BLMVP. Little wonder, given his stellar performances for Eintracht in October. With an outstanding eye for a pass, Fabian is fast emerging from the shadow of his international colleague and best friend, Bayer 04 Leverkusen striker Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez.
- One goal and two assists in October.
- Snatched equaliser against Bayern with Eintracht down to 10 men.
- Now has 74 points in Official Fantasy Bundesliga.
Hakan Calhanoglu pulled the strings in midfield as Bayer 04 Leverkusen recorded an impressive 2-0 victory over Borussia Dortmund on Matchday 6.
The Turkey international worked tirelessly and provided plenty of attacking impulse to help Leverkusen overcome the team that beat them down into third place last season. The Turkey midfielder's stand-out performance saw him snatch a massive 44 per cent of the #BLMVP vote after Matchday 6.
- Involved in seven of Leverkusen’s 11 attempts at goal against Dortmund.
- Provided the assist for both goals in his side's 2-0 win.
- Has scored 40 Official Fantasy Bundesliga points scored with only 433 minutes played.