Hamburg - Several players will face former employers when Hamburger SV host Bayer 04 Leverkusen in an intriguing Matchday 9 clash on Saturday (kick-off 15:30 CEST/13:30 GMT).
- Hamburg have lost back-to-back games for the first time since Bruno Labbadia returned as coach. He has never lost three successive matches as HSV boss.
- Die Rothosen scored seven goals in the opening four matches, but have found the net only once in the four games since.
- Hamburg have won their last two home games against Leverkusen.
- HSV's Emir Spahic left Leverkusen last season while goalkeeper Rene Adler and forward Pierre-Michel Lasogga are also ex-Bayer men.
- Jonathan Tah has played in all of Leverkusen's 13 competitive fixtures this season since joining from Hamburg in the summer.
- HSV brought Labbadia to the Volksparkstadion from Leverkusen in 2008/09. He has never beaten die Werkself in seven Bundesliga games as a coach.
Hamburg: Drobny - Diekmeier, Djourou, Spahic, Ostrzolek - Diaz, Ekdal - N. Müller, Hunt, Ilicevic - Lasogga
Leverkusen: Leno - Hilbert, Tah, K. Papadopoulos, Wendell - L. Bender, Kramer - Bellarabi, Calhanoglu - Kießling, Hernandez