- Ingolstadt still looking for first win of the season.
- Dortmund without a win since Matchday 5.
- Marksman Aubameyang only needs one goal to level with Modeste as Bundesliga leading goal scorer.
FC Ingolstadt 04 will be looking to lift themselves off the bottom of the table in what will be a difficult clash against Borussia Dortmund, who themselves are keen for some points after going two matchdays without a win, at the Audi Sportpark on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CEST/ 13:30GMT).
Having gone two Bundesliga matchdays without a victory, Borussia Dortmund came roaring back to form against Sporting Clube de Portugal in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday and will be confident of adding an important three points to their name when they travel to Ingolstadt on Saturday. Putting his missed penalty against Hertha Berlin last weekend behind him, only one goal separates Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from being the Bundesliga's leading goalscorer. Against a struggling Ingolstadt, the Gabonese will be keen to score.
Currently sitting bottom of the table for the first time in the club's history, Ingolstadt will take any points they can on Saturday in front of their home crowd. Having struggled last weekend to derail 1. FC Köln, a single point could lift Die Schanzer off the bottom, if Hamburger SV lose against Eintracht Frankfurt.
- Ingolstadt are without a win in 12 Bundesliga matches (D2, L10), including defeats in their last six.
- A third consecutive game without victory for Dortmund would equal the club’s record under Thomas Tuchel.
- Ingolstadt are the only side without a point at home this season, losing all three games.
- Borussia have lost two of their last three away matches (1-0 in Leipzig and 2-0 in Leverkusen) and have failed to score in three of their last four on the road.
- Aubameyang alone (6) has scored more goals than the entire Ingolstadt team this season (4).
- Ingolstadt (141) and Borussia Dortmund (135) are the most fouled sides this campaign.