Wolfsburg – VfL Wolfsburg will be banking on their impressive unbeaten home record to help them bounce back from their mauling in Munich when they host Hannover 96 on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CEST/13:30GMT).
- Wolfsburg are unbeaten in 25 home games, a record only FC Bayern München can match since the turn of the century.
- The 5-1 defeat to Bayern on Tuesday saw Wolfsburg concede almost three times as many goals as they had in their opening four matches (two).
- Dieter Hecking has been in the dug-out for 11 of the last 18 derbys between the pair (five with WOB, six with H96). He has won just two of those games.
- Wolfsburg have won just one of their last seven meetings with Hannover, a 3-1 triumph away from home in December 2014.
- Hannover are unbeaten in three trips to Wolfsburg (two wins, one draw).
- Bas Dost has scored in each Wolfsburg home game this season, finding the net four times in total at the Volkswagen Arena.
- Hecking and Michael Frontzeck played five Bundesliga games together for Borussia Mönchengladbach during the 1984/85 season.
Wolfsburg: Benaglio – Träsch, Naldo, Dante, Rodriguez – Guilavogui, Arnold – Caligiuri, Kruse, Draxler - Dost
Absentees: Casteels (toe), Felipe (foot), Knoche (knee), Vierinha (thigh), Luiz Gustavo (knee)
Hannover: Zieler – Sorg, Marcelo, Schulz, Albornoz – Sane, Schmiedebach – Karaman, Andreasen, Kiyotake - Sobiech
Absentees: Sakai (thigh), Bech (suspended), Prib (leg), Benschop (adductor)