Augsburg – Only FC Bayern München and Borussia Dortmund have gone in front more times than winless TSG 1899 Hoffenheim this season. They will hope they can turn a lead into three points at FC Augsburg on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CEST/13:30GMT).
- This season marks the first time in the club’s history that Hoffenheim are without a win six games into a Bundesliga season.
- Only FC Bayern München and Borussia Dortmund have taken the lead more times than Hoffenheim this season (four). However, Markus Gisdol's men have picked up just a single point from those matches.
- The home side has won the last five meetings between the pair, while Augsburg have lost their last three competitive matches away from home.
- While Augsburg's last three goals have come from Paul Verhaegh penalties, Hoffenheim are yet to score from a dead-ball this season.
- Augsburg had not conceded a goal in the first half of a Bundesliga game this season before they let in four in the opening 21 minutes in Mönchengladbach on Wednesday.
Augsburg: Hitz – Verhaegh, Hong, Klavan, Stafylidis – Baier – Esswein, Kohr, Altintop, Ji - Matavz
Absentees: Opare (muscle injury), Parker (knee), Schuster (adductor), Werner (thigh)
Hoffenheim: Baumann – Kaderabek, Bicakcic, Süle, Kim – Schwegler – Rudy, Polanski – Volland, Schmid - Vargas
Absentees: Elyounoussi (thigh), Ochs, Malbasic, Herdling