- Leverkusen striker wins September Player of the Month.
- Mexico star scored four in month, including brilliant hat-trick v Mainz.
- Lewandowski, Pulisic and Guerreiro were also in the running.
Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez has been voted as the Bundesliga Player of the Month.
Bayer 04 Leverkusen's Mexican striker had a superb September, grabbing four Bundesliga goals in the month as well as another in the Uefa Champions League. A hat-trick capped by a last-minute winner against 1.FSV Mainz 05 on Matchday 5 was a highlight, but the popular 28-year-old has been in fine form all month.
Few players in world football can match the current form of FC Bayern München striker Robert Lewandowski.
A contender for Bundesliga MVP on Matchday 1, the prolific Pole won the honour on Matchday 2 following his goal and assist in the final ten minutes of Bayern's 2-0 win against FC Schalke 04. A week later, he took his tally to five Bundesliga goals in three matches in the 3-1 win over FC Ingolstadt 04.
- Lewandowski is enjoying is best ever start to a Bundesliga season.
- No stranger to breaking the deadlock, the Poland international did so nine times on his way to topping the Bundesliga goalscoring charts last season.
- Amassed 39 Official Fantasy Bundesliga points in September.
After capping a man-of-the-match performance with a goal and two assists in Borussia Dortmund's 6-0 dismissal of SV Darmstadt 98 and seeing Justin Bieber live in concert, Christian Pulisic took home the prize for Bundesliga MVP for Matchday 3.
A day before he turned 18, the USMNT midfielder smartly turned in his team's third of the day, and as Thomas Tuchel's men set about inflicting Darmstadt's heaviest ever German top-flight reverse, Pulisic largely pulled the strings, teeing up his side's fourth and six goals at the SIGNAL IDUNA PARK.
- Pulisic is now the second-youngest player with three Bundesliga goals.
- The USMNT international is also the fourth-youngest Bundesliga goalscorer of all time.
- Collected 21 Official Fantasy Bundesliga points in September.
Opening the scoring with his first touch, Raphael Guerreiro set Borussia Dortmund on the way to a crushing 5-1 win at VfL Wolfsburg on Matchday 4. The Portugal international later laid on a couple more goals for good measure.
Now with two goals - his second coming in the 3-1 victory over SC Freiburg on Matchday 5 - and three assists to show for his first four Bundesliga appearances, the 22-year-old appears to be right at home in the Bundesliga, and an integral part of Thomas Tuchel's plans.
- Guerreiro has registered two goals and three assists in 197 minutes of Bundesliga football.
- The Portugal international is one of three UEFA EURO 2016 champions currently in the Bundesliga.
- Scored 36 Official Fantasy Bundesliga points in September.