Hamburg - Hamburger SV have made their best start to a Bundesliga season in five years, but on Saturday welcome an Eintracht Frankfurt side that has flown out of the blocks (kick-off: 13:30 GMT/15:30 CEST).
- Six points from four games represents Hamburg’s best start to a top-flight campaign since picking up eight points (W2 D2) in their opening quartet of matches in 2010/11.
- Frankfurt have seven points so far – the 2012/13 campaign, which they opened with four successive wins, is the only time in the last 20 years they have made a better start.
- Only Borussia Dortmund (15) have scored more goals than Frankfurt (14) this season.
- Hamburg have already scored seven goals this campaign - it was Matchday 13 when they registered their seventh strike of last season.
- Frankfurt’s Alex Meier has netted seven Bundesliga goals against his former club, including the brace that gave the Eagles a 2-1 win on Matchday 23 last season. However, all of those goals have come in home games.
Hamburg: Adler – Diekmeier, Djourou, Spahic, Ostrzolek – Ekdal, Holtby – N. Müller, Hunt, Ilicevic – Lasogga
Absentees: Marcos (light training)
Frankfurt: Hradecky – Ignjovski, Zambrano, Russ, Oczipka – Reinartz – Hasebe, Stendera – Meier – Castaignos, Seferovic
Absentees: Anderson (light training), Chandler (meniscus), Kittel (light training)