Cologne - Borussia Mönchengladbach make the short trip to face 1.FC Köln on Saturday in the hope of not only claiming Rhein derby bragging rights, but also their first points of the season (kick-off: 13:30 GMT/15:30 CEST).
- The Foals are yet to pick up a point this season, the first time the club has been in this situation after the opening four games, though it is the 16th time in 53 Bundesliga seasons a team has such a record at this stage of a top-flight campaign.
- Gladbach are the second UEFA Champions League participant to open a Bundesliga season in such a fashion after FC Schalke 04 did likewise in 2010/11.
- Gladbach have scored a league-low two goals while only VfB Stuttgart (12) have conceded more times than Lucien Favre’s men (11).
- Cologne have not beaten the Foals in nine attempts.
- The Billy Goats have been beaten 45 times by Mönchengladbach and conceded 167 goals, more than against any other Bundesliga side.
- Seven of Cologne’s eight goals this season have been scored by summer arrivals.
Cologne: Horn – Olkowski, Sörensen, Heintz, Hector – Risse, Vogt, Lehmann, Bittencourt – Zoller, Modeste
Absentees: Mavraj (knee)
Mönchengladbach: Sommer – Korb, Brouwers, Jantschke, Wendt – Nordtveit, Xhaka – Traore, Hahn – Raffael – Hazard
Absentees: Dominguez (light training), Stranzl (eye socket), Herrmann (knee), F. Johnson (torn muscle)