Sinsheim - The spotlight will be firmly trained on SV Werder Bremen's newest arrival, Claudio Pizarro, when the side face struggling TSG 1899 Hoffenheim away on Sunday afternoon (kick-off 15:30 CEST / 13:30 GMT).
bundsliga.com looks ahead to what else is in store in what has traditionally been a goal-filled encounter...
- Hoffenheim have never gone without a win for the first four games of a Bundesliga season.
- So far this calendar year Bremen have won 30 points from 20 Bundesliga matches; Hoffenheim have earned just 19.
- Bremen have only lost two of their nine away fixtures in the league so far in 2015, and started the year with a 2-1 triumph in Sinsheim on 4 February.
- Bremen have scored in each of their last 11 away games, a run currently unmatched by any other Bundesliga side.
- This season both Hoffenheim and Bremen have averaged one goal for every 15 shots taken.
- Jannik Vestergaard played 71 Bundesliga games and scored four times for Hoffenheim, before moving to Bremen in January 2015.
Possible line-up: Baumann - Kaderabek, Schär, Süle, Kim - Schwegler, Polanski - Uth, Zuber - Volland, Kuranyi
Absentees: Hamad (light training), Herdling (light training)
Possible line-up: Wiedwald - Gebre Selassie, Lukimya, Vestergaard, S. Garcia - Fritz, Kroos, Junuzovic, U. Garcia - Ujah, Johannsson
Absentees: Wolf (muscle)