- Pulisic turns 18 on Sunday.
- Scored and set up a further two goals as BVB beat Darmstadt 6-0.
- Became club's youngest-ever UEFA Champions League player in midweek.
Borussia Dortmund youngster Christian Pulisic "will celebrate a bit" following a stunning week, which he rounded off by scoring his first Bundesliga goal of the season in Die Schwarzgelben's 6-0 win against SV Darmstadt 98.
Pulisic only turns 18 on Sunday, but has already starred in BVB's two 6-0 wins this week - firstly against Legia Warszawa in the UEFA Champions League and then against Darmstadt in the Bundesliga.
The American scored his first Bundesliga goal of the season in the victory against Die Lilien, as well as laying on further strikes for Gonzalo Castro and Emre Mor and returning a pass completion rate of 86 per cent.
"It was definitely a good early birthday present to get the goal," Pulisic told bundesliga.com. "I'll celebrate a bit tonight, for sure and I'm very excited to go with my friends [to see Justin Bieber] on my birthday."
Watch: click on the video below to hear more reaction from Pulisic
The attacking midfielder had played his way into BVB's starting XI for the Darmstadt clash following a similarly superlative display in the Champions League in midweek - becoming the youngest player to represent the club in the competition in the process. Pulisic caught the eye during the comfortable victory in the Polish capital, teeing up Castro for Dortmund's fifth.
It has been a record-breaking year for the USMNT youngster, as the table below shows:
Pulisic's record-breaking 2016
- 30 January: comes off bench against FC Ingolstadt 04 to become youngest player to appear in the 2015/16 Bundesliga season.
- 18 February: becomes youngest American to play in a UEFA competition, appearing as a late substitute in 2-0 UEFA Europa League win over FC Porto.
- 21 February: makes first Bundesliga start against Bayer 04 Leverkusen.
- 29 March: makes debut for USMNT against Guatemala, becoming youngest American to play in a World Cup qualifier.
- 17 April: becomes youngest non-German and fourth-youngest player to score in the Bundesliga, against Hamburger SV.
- 23 April: becomes youngest player to score two goals in the Bundesliga, striking again against VfB Stuttgart.
- 28 May: becomes youngest player to score for USMNT in the modern era, with a late goal against Bolivia.
- 2 September: becomes youngest American to score a brace in 6-0 win over St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- 7 September: becomes youngest American to start a World Cup qualifier, against Trinidad and Tobago.
- 14 September: becomes youngest player to represent Dortmund in the UEFA Champions League, in 6-0 victory against Legia Warszawa.
With him being such an integral part of the US national team's present and future plans, USMNT coach Jürgen Klinsmann took the time to send his very own personal message...