After capping a man-of-the-match performance with a goal and two assists in Borussia Dortmund's 6-0 dismissal of SV Darmstadt and seeing Justin Bieber live in concert, Christian Pulisic's week just got better after Twitter users voted him the Bundesliga MVP for Matchday 3.
A day before he turned 18, the USMNT midfielder smartly turned in his team’s third of the day, and as Thomas Tuchel’s men set about inflicting Darmstadt's heaviest ever German top-flight reverse, Pulisic largely pulled the strings, teeing up his side's fourth and six goals at the SIGNAL IDUNA PARK.
Top Facts - Pulisic
- Saturday’s strike was Pulisic's first Bundesliga goal of the season.
- After scoring two goals last season, he is now the second-youngest player with three Bundesliga goals.
- His first senior goal for BVB last term made Pulisic the fourth-youngest Bundesliga goalscorer of all time.
- Signed from the US in 2015, Pulisic represented Dortmund’s U-17s and U-19s during his rapid rise to Bundesliga notoriety.
- He has scored three goals in eight games to date for the USMNT.
- With a goal and two assists, Pulisic picks up 15 Official Fantasy Bundesliga points!
Watch: Find out what Pulisic had to say after his imperious performance one day before his birthday