- Coman comes to the sidelines for a quick change of wardrobe.
- The France international's shorts rip during the win over Schalke.
- Bayern's win keeps them seven points clear.
FC Bayern München's Kingsley Coman usually shows opposition defence's bare-faced cheek, but the flying Frenchman showed a little more than he would have liked to the watching world during his team's win over FC Schalke 04.
Coman was forced to the sidelines for a quick change of shorts during Bayern's 3-0 victory at the Allianz Arena, which kept Pep Guardiola's men seven points clear at the top of the table and on course for an unprecedented fourth successive title.
Coman has made quite a contribution in his maiden season in Germany:
- The France international has scored four goals in 21 appearances.
- Coman has laid on five strikes for team-mates, including three in the 5-0 Matchday 26 win over SV Werder Bremen.
- The 19-year-old is on a two-year loan deal from Juventus.