Recap their achievements below and then make your voice heard by casting your vote...
Winner: Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez
Chicharito may not have enjoyed the most fruitful first half of the season - scoring just five times before the winter break - but he certainly rediscovered his scoring touch in February.
The Mexico international grabbed a brace on Matchday 20 in Bayer Leverkusen's 3-0 win at home to Frankfurt, and grabbed two more the following week to help Die Werkself down Augsburg. Those feats were recognised by fans across the globe, who voted him as the Bundesliga MVP for two successive weeks!
Watch: Relive Chicharito's brace against Augsburg
- Chicharito moved up to joint-fifth in the goalscoring chart with ten goals.
- The 28-year-old has now scored two or more goals in the Bundesliga six times.
- The forward has 27 goals in just 48 Bundesliga appearances.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund)
The 27-year-old returned from the Africa Cup of Nations in January to hit the ground running in the Bundesliga.
The Gabon international struck the winner in an entertaining encounter against fellow high-fliers Leipzig on Matchday 19 and notched a brace last weekend in BVB's 3-0 triumph away to Freiburg. His pace and movement are the stuff of nightmares for any defender, and he now has a league-high 19 goals for the season.
Watch: Aubameyang's winner against Leipzig:
- Aubameyang has scored 19 goals in 20 Bundesliga outings so far this term.
- He has scored more than once in a single Bundesliga game on five occasions this term.
- The Gabon international has registered six Bundesliga goals in as many appearances against Freiburg.
Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
The Polish hitman was on fire on February, finding the net five times to help Carlo Ancelotti's men extend their lead at the top of the table to five points.
Those efforts, including a last-minute equaliser away to Hertha Berlin on Matchday 21 and a clinical hat-trick at home to Hamburg last weekend, took his tally to 19 for the season, pulling him level with Aubameyang in the race for the Torjägerkanone. Indeed, so prolific is Lewandowski that his total haul of 140 Bundesliga goals puts him 18th in the league's all-time scorers' list!
Watch: Relive Lewandowski's last-gasp equaliser against Hertha.
- Lewandowski’s hat-trick against Hamburg was his fifth in the Bundesliga.
- The Pole has scored 12 goals in his last ten outings.
- He now has 66 goals for Bayern, surpassing Rainer Olhauser in the club’s all-time list, from 85 appearances.
- Lewy's 239 Official Fantasy Bundesliga points make him the top-scoring player in the game.
Lukasz Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund)
Dortmund’s experienced right-back enjoyed an excellent February, playing a big role in a good run of form that has seen Die Schwarzgelben seal a place in the top three.
The 31-year-old was unplayable against Wolfsburg, forcing an own goal, netting his fifth goal of the season and teeing up Ousmane Dembele to score too. He is now the Bundesliga’s highest-scoring defender of the campaign so far, while Dortmund did not concede at all in his three outings during February.
Watch: Check out the Piszczek show against Wolfsburg:
- Has scored five goals in a Bundesliga season for the first time.
- Five of his last nine Bundesliga goals have been headers, three of which have come this term.
- As well as scoring one, he made the assist for the other two in Dortmund’s 3-0 win over Wolfsburg on Matchday 21.