Mexico international Marco Fabian could make his full Bundesliga debut when Eintracht Frankfurt travel to improving FC Augsburg on Saturday afternoon (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
The 26-year-old was a half-time substitute against VfL Wolfsburg on Matchday 18, chipping in with a last-gasp assist for matchwinner Alexander Meier.
Frankfurt left it late to collect their first point of the 2015/16 campaign as Marco Russ’ 86th minute equaliser earned his side a draw against Augsburg.
Matchday 19 - match facts
- Augsburg are unbeaten in their last six Bundesliga games, winning four and drawing two.
- Alexander Meier could make his 250th Bundesliga appearance here. The Frankfurt attacker has scored nine of his ten league goals this term on home turf.
- Frankfurt are the only team whose substitutes have not scored this season.
- Makoto Hasebe is in line to play in his 200th Bundesliga match. He needs just 34 more games to equal the record number of appearances by a Japanese player in the Bundesliga (Yasuhiko Okudera for 1. FC Köln and SV Werder Bremen).
- Frankfurt coach Armin Veh was born in Augsburg and represented the club as both a player and head coach.
Augsburg: Hitz - Verhaegh, Hong, Klavan, Max - Kohr, Baier - Esswein, Moravek, Ji - Bobadilla
Absentees: Callsen-Bracker (leg/ankle), Werner, Parker (both light training), (Caiuby (suspended)
Frankfurt: Hradecky - Hasebe, Zambrano, Abraham, Oczipka - Russ, Stendera - Aigner, Fabian, Huszti - Meier
Absentees: Bamba Anderson (recovering), Flum (knee), Reinartz (groin), Castaignos (ankle)