1. FC Köln striker Yuya Osako has been voted as the Bundesliga's Player of the Month for January.
Osako enjoyed his best performance in a Köln shirt to date, with an assist and two goals - his first Bundesliga brace - as Köln beat Darmstadt 6-1 on Matchday 18.
Köln were without a Bundesliga win since November before their trip to Darmstadt on Saturday. Three goals in the intervening six games failed to fill fans with confidence, but Osako had other ideas, inspiring his side to a record victory at the Jonathan-Heimes-Stadion am Böllenfalltor and earning your #BLPOTM vote.
Watch: Relive Osako's standout performance against Darmstadt.
- Osako's brace his first since August 2013, when he scored in Kashima Antlers' 4-3 loss to Shimizu S-Pulse in the J-League.Has had a direct hand in seven goals this term, with four goals and three assists.Now has 122 Official Fantasy Bundesliga points – the most of any Japanese player in the game.
Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München)
Lewandowski closed in on Bundesliga top scorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang with a pair of goals as FC Bayern München beat SC Freiburg 2-1 in the Black Forest on Matchday 17.
The Poland captain now has 14 goals to his name, just two fewer than Dortmund talisman Aubameyang. The 28-year-old was at his clinical best, cancelling out Janik Haberer's opener before snatching the win in injury time after some exquisite control in the hosts' box.
Watch: Relive Lewandowski's stunning brace in the win over Freiburg.
- Has scored 12 goals against Freiburg. Only FC Augsburg and VfL Wolfsburg have suffered more at Lewy's hands.One more goal takes Lewandowski halfway to last season's tally of 30, which won him the Torjägerkanone.Lewy's 197 Official Fantasy Bundesliga points make him the top-scoring player in the game.
Hakan Calhanoglu(Bayer 04 Leverkusen)
Hakan Calhanoglu has emerged as Bayer 04 Leverkusen's stand-out player this term, with January alone seeing the Turkey star plunder two goals and two assists from two games played.
Calhanoglu enjoyed his first career brace as Bayer beat fellow European aspirants Hertha Berlin 3-1 on Matchday 17, while his midfield string-pulling, and crosses for Jonathan Tah and Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez looked to have given Die Werkself the three points against Borussia Mönchengladbach on Matchday 18 before the Foals battled back to win 3-2.
Watch: Calhanoglu's Man of the Match performance against Hertha Berlin.
- Notched a brace for the first time in his Bundesliga career.Covered 23 kilometres over Bayer's two games in January.Has scored 132 Official Fantasy Bundesliga points - the most of any Leverkusen player.
Arjen Robben(FC Bayern München)
Fresh from signing a one-year contract extension with the German record titleholders, Robben hit the ground running in 2017 with two impressive performances against Freiburg and Bremen.
While he was unable to find the back of the net with his four shots on goal in the Black Forest, the flying Dutchman made no mistake against Werder as he opened the scoring with a thumping effort, which flew off of his legendary left foot. The goal, which marked the first time since February 2015 that Robben had benefited from the service of fellow wing wizard Franck Ribery, meant that at least one half of 'Robbery' were represented in the #BLPOTM Vote.
Watch: Check out Arjen Robben's opener in the win over Bremen.
- Scored his sixth goal of the season in Bremen, two more than he scored in the previous campaign.Has now been involved in a goal every 87 minutes this term.Robben has scored seven goals in seven games against Bremen.