After a resounding 5-0 win on Matchday 16, Bayer 04 Leverkusen will look to end 2015 on a similar high when they travel to FC Ingolstadt 04 on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
These two teams have never played each other in the Bundesliga.
- Ingolstadt have won only one of their last eight games in the Bundesliga.
- Leverkusen's Hakan Calhanoglu and Ingolstadt's Pascal Groß lived together during their time at Karlsruher SC.
- Groß has set up more shots on goal (57) than any other player in the league.
- Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez has scored nine goals in his last seven league games and 18 in his last 21 in all competitions.
- Leverkusen's 5-0 win over Borussia Mönchengladbach on Matchday 16 was the club's biggest victory under Roger Schmidt.
- Bayer reached the last eight of the DFB Cup with in midweek after a 3-1 win at SpVgg Unterhaching.
Ingolstadt: Özcan - Levels, Matip (c), Bregerie, Bauer - Roger - Groß, Cohen, Lex, Leckie - Hinterseer
Absentees: Engel (foot), Suttner (ligament)
Leverkusen: Leno - Donati, Toprak (c), Tah, Wendell - Bellarabi, Kramer, Kampl, Calhanoglu - Kießling, Hernandez
Absentees: Bender (ankle), Hilbert (thigh), Jedvaj (tendon), Aranguiz (Achilles), Boenisch (suspended)