Both Eintracht Frankfurt and SV Werder Bremen could do with a change in fortunes as Christmas approaches. The two go head to head on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
- Statistically, Frankfurt and Bremen have been the two worst teams in the Bundesliga since Matchday 4.
- Frankfurt have scored only four goals in their last 12 games, three of which have come from set-pieces.
- Last season, Bremen scored 24 goals from set-pieces, more than anyone in the league. This year, they have scored fewer than anyone else, notching up just two.
- Only Bremen have scored more own-goals in their Bundesliga history than Frankfurt.
- Defeat against Frankfurt would mean Bremen had recorded their worst first half to a season in 41 years.
- Ten of Bremen's 16 goals this season have been scored by the strikers: Claudio Pizarro, Aron Johannsson and Anthony Ujah.
Frankfurt: Hradecky - Ignjovski, Kinsombi, Abraham, Djakpa - Hasebe - Aigner, Chandler, Meier (c), Oczipka - Seferovic
Absentees: Flum (knee), Castaignos (ankle), Anderson Bamba (knee), Medojevic (suspended)
Bremen: Wiedwald - Gebre Selassie, Galvez, Vestergaard, Garcia - Bargfrede - Bartels, Fritz (c), Grillitsch, Öztunali - Ujah
Absentees: Wolf (hip), Junuzovic (shoulder), Johansson (hip)