- Hertha won six from six at home.
- Came from behind to beat Wolfsburg last weekend.
- Werder ended five-match winless run on Matchday 13.
Hertha moved back up to third in the standings after striking late to down VfL Wolfsburg at the Volkswagen Arena on Matchday 13, but it is their performances in the capital that have put the rest of the Bundesliga on high alert. The Old Lady are unbeaten in a club record six matches on home soil this term, scoring 13 goals and conceding just three during that notable run.
Facing Hertha on their own patch is an ominous task for anyone right now, least of all a Bremen side that have failed to win on their travels this term (D2, L4). The Green-Whites were victorious in their last outing, however, edging out FC Ingolstadt 04 at the Weser Stadium to bring an end to an alarming run of five matches without a win and put a shaft of daylight between themselves and the relegation zone.
- Hertha have a club record points tally after 13 matches (27).
- No team with 27 points on the board at this juncture has ever been relegated.
- The Old Lady have conceded 69 goals in 62 Bundesliga matches since Pal Dardai came in as head coach, and 13 in 13 top-flight games this season.
- Bremen have shipped a league-high 32 goals so far this term.
- Werder have lost just two of their six games with Jaroslav Drobny in goal compared to six out of seven with Felix Wiedwald between the posts.
- Drobny made 97 Bundesliga appearance for Hertha between 2007 - 2010.