FC Augsburg will aim to build on their 4-0 win at VfB Stuttgart on Matchday 13 when they host in-form VfL Wolfsburg, who put six past SV Werder Bremen last weekend.
bundesliga.com previews their meeting on Sunday (kick-off 17:30CET/16:30GMT)...
- Augsburg's 4-0 win over Stuttgart was the biggest win of their Bundesliga history, while Wolfsburg's 6-0 triumph over Bremen was their best win in 15 years.
- Augsburg have lost more games at home this season (five) than they did all of last term (four).
- Augsburg have a positive head-to-head record with Wolfsburg, including three wins and three draws, with just two defeats.
- Alexander Esswein has scored as many goals this season (three) as he did in the past three seasons combined.
- Wolfsburg have scored fewer goals than any other Bundesliga side away from home this season (three); at home, they have the second best record with 20 goals.
- Wolfsburg's top-scorer Bas Dost (seven goals) and Max Kruse (five) have scored all of their goals at home.
- Augsburg have conceded ten goals in their last four home games, at least two per game.
Wolfsburg: Benaglio – Träsch, Naldo, Klose, Rodriguez – Arnold, Gustavo – Vieirinha, Kruse, Caligiuri – Dost
Augsburg: Hitz - Verhaegh, Callsen-Bracker, Klavan, Feulner - Baier - Koo - Bobadilla, Ji, Caiuby - Matavz