VfB Stuttgart welcome FC Augsburg to the Mercedes-Benz Arena on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT) in a game that bears all the hallmarks of a relegation six-pointer.
- Stuttgart and Augsburg have both suffered the highest number of defeats in the current Bundesliga campaign (eight).
- VfB have never before conceded as many goals after 12 matches (27).
- It is the same story for Augsburg, who have conceded the second highest number of goals in the Bundesliga this season (25).
- Augsburg have picked up just two points from their last seven Bundesliga matches.
- Alexander Zorniger's side have kept clean sheets in their last two home matches - their longest run without conceding since March 2012.
- Stuttgart last recorded three successive clean sheets in spring 2009.
- FCA are the only team still without an away win in this season's Bundesliga.
- Stuttgart are the only club against whom Augsburg have enjoyed five successive Bundesliga wins.
Stuttgart: Tyton - Klein, Baumgartl, Sunjic, Insua - Die - Schwaab, Gentner - Didavi - Maxim, Werner
Augsburg: Hitz - Verhaegh, Callsen-Bracker, Klavan, Feulner - Baier - Koo - Bobadilla, Ji, Caiuby - Matavz