Hertha Berlin will be aiming to add more altitude to their high-flying season when they host TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, who have yet to lose since Huub Stevens took charge, on Sunday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
- Last season, Hertha failed to pick up a single point against only four sides, three of whom went on to qualify for the UEFA Champions League (FC Bayern München, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Bayer 04 Leverkusen). The other was Hoffenheim.
- None of the ten meetings between these two sides has finished goalless.
- Hertha have taken a 1-0 lead on five occasions against Hoffenheim, winning four and drawing the other.
- Hoffenheim took maximum points not only against Hertha last season, but also against VfB Stuttgart and Hannover 96.
- The Sinsheimers scored more goals against Hertha (seven) last season than against any other side.
- After taking a 1-0 lead against Hertha, Hoffenheim have never lost (four wins, one draw).
- Four out of five penalties in this fixture have gone Hoffenheim's way, two of which came on their last visit to the capital (a 5-0 win).
Hertha: Jarstein – Regäsel, Langkamp, Brooks, Plattenhardt – Skjelbred, Lustenberger – Weiser, Darida, Haraguchi – Kalou
Hoffenheim: Baumann – Strobl, Süle, Bicakcic, Kim – Volland, Rudy, Polanski, Schmid – Uth, Vargas