Stopping Bayer 04 Leverkusen's in-form Mexican Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez is the challenge Eintracht Frankfurt face in the Bundesliga this Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
- Frankfurt did not lose to Leverkusen last season, drawing 1-1 away and winning 2-1 at home.
- In the last 12 meetings, the Eagles have only once kept a clean sheet – on 15 December 2013 in a 1-0 win.
- In the 60 Bundesliga meetings between the sides, there has not been a single 0-0 draw.
- However, there have never been more than five goals in a single game, either.
- Leverkusen have scored 98 goals against Eintracht in the sides' top-flight history.
Frankfurt: Hradecky – Hasebe, Zambrano, Abraham, Oczipka – Medojevic, Reinartz – Aigner, Stendera, Ignjovski – Meier
Leverkusen: Leno – Donati, Tah, Toprak, Wendell – Kampl, Bender - Bellarabi, Brandt – Mehmedi, Hernandez