Andre Schubert's reign as Borussia Mönchengladbach's official full-time coach gets underway with a home game against Hannover 96 on Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT), where he will be looking to continue the work he has done after seven-match unbeaten run as interim coach.
- Gladbach have won five of their last six games against Hannover, the exception a 3-1 defeat in February 2014.
- The Foals have kept four clean sheets in the last five meetings between the pair.
- Borussia have found the back of the net at least once in their last 14 games against Hannover. The last time they failed to score was in April 2007.
- There has only been one 0-0 draw between the two clubs, way back in August 1970.
- Hannover failed to get a goal or a point in the two games last season, losing 3-0 at home and 2-0 away.
- Die Roten's 5-3 defeat in Mönchengladbach on 12 December 2009 is the only time in Bundesliga history that a team conceded three own-goals (two from Karim Haggui, one from Constant Djakpa).
- There has been a winner to each of the last 16 meetings, with the last draw dating back to May 2006 – 2-2 in Mönchengladbach.
Gladbach: Sommer – Korb, Christensen, Jantschke, Wendt – Traore, Dahoud, Nordtveit, Johnson – Stindl, Rafael
Hannover: Zieler – Sakai, Marcelo, Schulz, Albornoz – Andreasen, Sane – Bech, Kiyotake, Karaman - Sobiech