- Gbamin suspended for hosts Mainz.
- Badstuber out with illness for Bayern.
- Champions have enjoyed a rare full week of training.
Official Fantasy Bundesliga Managers take note: bundesliga.com is on hand to provide likely line-ups as well as injury and suspension news ahead of Matchday 13.
1. FSV Mainz 05 coach Martin Schmidt could be tempted to switch to a three or even a five-man defence in an attempt to keep out the champions, which could possibly leave striker Jhon Cordoba as a fresh option for the second half. Aaron Seydel may be included in the squad after scoring on his Bundesliga debut against Hertha Berlin last week, but the game comes too soon for Yoshinori Muto.
Watch: Highlights of Mainz's 2-1 defeat to Hertha Berlin on Matchday 12:
Carlo Ancelotti has had the rare fortune to enjoy a full week of training with an almost full-strength FC Bayern München squad, and therefore has plenty of options for Friday's game. Arjen Robben, Douglas Costa, Joshua Kimmich and Javi Martinez are all bidding for a starting berth, while Arturo Vidal will undergo a late fitness test to see if he can feature. Holger Badstuber misses out with illness, while Julian Green and Kingsley Coman are still sidelined with injury.
Watch: Highlights of Bayern's 2-1 win over Leverkusen at the Allianz Arena:
Mainz possible line-up: Lössl - Donati, Bell, Bungert, Balogun, Bussmann - Frei, Ramalho - Öztunali, Jairo - Malli
Absentees: Clemens (light training), Gbamin (suspended), Berggreen (rehab), Muto (light training)
Coach: Martin Schmidt
Bayern possible line-up: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Kimmich - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, Ribery - Lewandowski
Absentees: Badstuber (illness), Coman (knee), Green (muscle)
Coach: Carlo Ancelotti
1. FSV Mainz 05 host FC Bayern München at the OPEL Arena, with the game kicking off at 20:30CET/19:30GMT on 2 December.