- Hamburg's Gregoritsch earns 16 points for second successive week.
- Three HSV players included.
- Two apiece from Hoffenheim and Dortmund.
They may only just have lifted themselves off the foot of the table, but Hamburger SV still dominate the Official Fantasy Bundesliga Matchday 13 Team of the Week, with this best XI chalking up an eye-watering 163 points over the weekend.
- Christian Mathenia (Hamburger SV, 10 points): Up against his former club, Mathenia played his part in Hamburg picking up their first win of the season in Darmstadt. The 24-year-old made two important saves and added five points to his tally courtesy of HSV’s second clean sheet of the season.
- Matthias Ostrzolek (Hamburger SV, 21 points): The only player to break the 20-point mark this weekend, Ostrzolek was the star man as Hamburg picked up their first win of the season against Darmstadt. The 26-year-old scored HSV’s second and won an impressive 17 challenges.
- Marc Bartra (Borussia Dortmund, 15 points): Dortmund’s Spanish summer signing was the top-scoring defender despite not picking up a clean sheet after putting in a standout performance at both ends of the pitch. Not only did he win 16 challenges, he also picked up points for an assist and the three shots on goal he had.
- Aleksander Dragovic (Bayer 04 Leverkusen, 14 points): Leverkusen did not come away with all three points against Freiburg, but Dragovic was the big winner in the Official Fantasy Bundesliga stakes. The centre-back picked up 12 points courtesy of his 23 challenges won alone!
- Jeremy Toljan (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, 13 points): Making his first start since Matchday 7, Toljan would have been a fantastic budget option this weekend given his 6.5M price tag. The left wing-back chipped in with a goal and an assist in Hoffenheim’s 4-0 thumping of Köln.
- Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund, 16 points): Reus wasted little time in showing Official Fantasy Bundesliga managers what they have been missing for the opening 12 Matchdays of the season. Making his first start of the season, Reus provided three assists, but also picked up six points for the 17 challenges he won.
- Fin Bartels (SV Werder Bremen, 16 points): Few would have expected Bartels to be the joint-highest scoring Official Fantasy Bundesliga midfielder this weekend. However, an all-round performance saw him rack up an impressive tally which was built upon an assist and scoring the winning goal in Bremen’s win over Ingolstadt.
- Michael Gregoritsch (Hamburger SV, 16 points): He may not have scored a brace in Hamburg’s win over Darmstadt, but for the second week in a row Gregoritsch racked up 16 points to feature in the #BLFantasy Team of the Week. The Austrian did not complete the full 90 minutes, but scored the winning goal and picked up six points for challenges won.
Watch: Reus reflects on Dortmund's win:
- Sandro Wagner (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, 14 points): Wagner has made a name for himself in the Official Fantasy Bundesliga picking up plenty of challenges won. However, it was his goalscoring that came to the fore on Matchday 13 as he bagged his first brace for Hoffenheim, whilst winning a miserly two points for challenges won.
- Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München, 14 points): Bayern’s star striker closed the gap on Köln’s Anthony Modeste - the top-scoring Official Fantasy Bundesliga player - to just a single point. The Pole scored twice in the record titleholders’ 3-1 win against Mainz and would have finished on 15 points had he not been booked.
- Salomon Kalou (Hertha Berlin, 14 points): Kalou’s match-winning 90th minute penalty propelled him to the top of the leaderboard for Official Fantasy Bundesliga forwards on Matchday 13. The Ivorian has now racked up double digit hauls in two of the last four Matchdays.
Watch: Lewandowski reflects on Bayern's victory over Mainz: