Hertha Berlin will be keen to put last weekend's emphatic home defeat to Borussia Mönchengladbach behind them when they travel to improving Hannover 96 on Friday night (kick-off 20:30CET/19:30GMT).
- Hannover have already suffered as many home defeats (four) after 11 matches as they have in seven of the last ten seasons.
- Hertha are winless in their last six against Hannover.
- Hannover have climbed from 18th to 14th after winning three of their last four Bundesliga outings.
- Reds' goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zieler has conceded just three goals in his last six games against Hertha and has never lost to the capital club.
- Hannover and Hertha have had the least shots on goal of all teams in the Bundesliga this season.
Hertha: Jarstein - Weiser, Hegeler, Lustenberger, Plattenhardt - Skjelbred, Darida, Haraguchi, Cigerci - Baumjohann, Kalou
Hannover: Zieler - Sakai, Marcelo, Schulz, Albornoz - Schmiedebach, Sane - Andreasen, Kiyotake, Klaus - Sobiech