Sunday's encounter between FC Augsburg and SV Werder Bremen (kick-off 17:30 CET/18:30 GMT) pits together the league's two most off-colour teams in a match that both will want to use as a springboard to turn their seasons around.
- Augsburg are without a win in their last six games, while Bremen have lost six of their last seven.
- If the league table only took into account games from Matchday 5 onwards, Bremen would be bottom and Augsburg would be 17th.
- Augsburg have won ten points from a possible 12 available at home to Bremen in Bundesliga history, scoring 11 goals in the process.
- Bremen have won seven of their ten points this season away from home.
- Augsburg’s Tobias Werner has scored five goals against the Green-Whites – more than against any other Bundesliga side.
Augsburg: Hitz - Verhaegh, Callsen-Bracker, Klavan, Feulner - Baier - Koo - Bobadilla, Ji, Caiuby - Matavz
Bremen: Wiedwald - Gebre Selassie, Galvez, Vestergaard, S.Garcia - Bargfrede - Bartels, Fritz, Öztunali, Junuzovic - Ujah