Borussia Mönchengladbach go in search of their seventh successive Bundesliga win under caretaker head coach Andre Schubert when FC Ingolstadt 04 visit the BORUSSIA-PARK for the first time in the Bundesliga this Saturday (kick-off 15:30CET/14:30GMT).
- This is the first time that Gladbach and Ingolstadt will face each other in the Bundesliga.
- Gladbach are currently enjoying the longest winning run of all sides in the Bundesliga (six matches).
- Schubert has already posted a record number of successive wins (six) for a coaching newbie, but can draw level with Otto Rehhagel for the most wins since taking over at a new club with victory on Matchday 12.
- A total of 11 of Ingolstadt's 15 points so far this season have come on the road. Of all the promoted sides to join the Bundesliga ranks, only Karlsruher SC have fared better away from home after 11 matches (13 points).
- Ingolstadt have conceded fewer goals in their first six matches away from home (three) than any promoted club.
- A league-high 11 different players have found the net for Gladbach this season.
Gladbach: Sommer - Korb, Christensen, Dominguez, Wendt - Traore, Dahoud, Xhaka, Johnson - Stindl, Raffael
Ingolstadt: Özcan - Levels, Matip, Hübner, Suttner - Roger - Groß, Morales - Lex, Hinterseer, Leckie